Dear SBB readers: My wife saved my mum's number on her phone as 'old witch' - schoolbam leatest

Dear SBB readers: My wife saved my mum's number on her phone as 'old witch'

From a male SBB reader.... "I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch&qu...




From a male SBB reader....
"I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch". Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that? I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.
IF u found urself in this situation what will u do??????

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Blogroll

BTemplates.com

Text Widget

Reach Your Target Audience With Our Platforms

Mobile Ads, Text Ads with Links, Random Text Ads,Banner Ads, BBM Ads Etc,

For Advert Rates;

Call 08027154442

Or Mail: Harbdulrasaq@gmail.com
item